Who we are
Magnetic Springs Bottled Water Company is a family owned business established in 1972. Jim and Bev Allison became its owners in 1973.
The company was named for and originally located in Magnetic Springs, Ohio. Magnetic Springs in the late 1800’s and into the early 1900’s was a much sought after vacation destination known for it’s healing springs.
Jim Allison built upon his significant experience in customer development and understanding of the requirement for providing exquisite customer service. Keeping those principles as a base, he and his family have successfully grown the business to it’s present configuration of 60+ employees, with operations in Columbus and Cleveland.
Proudly serving both Columbus and Cleveland Ohio, today, Magnetic Springs’ primary production facility is located in Columbus. Our 110,000 square foot facility on Joyce Avenue is configured for all of our purification and bottling expertise. A 10,000 square foot production facility in Middleburg Heights assists in supplying our Cleveland area customers.
The smoothest water ever. Amazing product, really nice people.
Facts about Magnetic Springs
• Local Family owned company since 1972
• Named for and originally located in historic Magnetic Springs, Ohio
• Built on the founders significant experience in providing exquisite customer service
• Our flourishing growth led to our second location in Cleveland Ohio in the 1980s
• Production facility is 110,000 square feet